We’re a bit crunchy around here. If Montessori didn’t give away our alternative leanings, maybe the backyard chickens or homemade remedies for colds, or natural birthing would. It’s funny, because I don’t particularly think of myself as a “crunchy mama” until a friend sends a video or list of things crunchy mama’s say or do. Though I’m by no means an all or nothing crunchy mama.
Since my first pregnancy, I’ve been more and more interested in a natural approach to a healthy body and home. I find it fascinating that plants, from the amazing benefits of garlic to essential oils, can produce so many health and medicinal benefits without the need for pharmaceuticals. It really is my first line of defense.
Last fall, I purchased my first Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle. I was a bit skeptical with all the ads I saw, but after a blogger I trust, who doesn’t usually jump on bandwagons, shared her love for it I was persuaded.
Really what persuaded me was the Essential Oils class and a 6-month subscription to Stay at Home Yoga (now Healthy Moving) for only $29.97! The Essential Oils class by itself was $97 and a 6-month subscription yoga subscription would’ve been about $50. Just those two were worth the price of the bundle!
What can you get out of the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle?
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes over 90 digital products on topics like natural remedies, essential oils, real food recipes, paleo & allergy-friendly eating, fitness & weight loss and much more. All together, it’s worth over $1900!
- 78 PDF eBooks ($908.60 value)
- 16 eCourses and memberships ($1,006.95 value)
- 10 bonus products ($224.87 value – shipping may apply)
- Getting Started Interactive Guide – PDF file together with step-by-step email series
Besides being so incredibly helpful and inspiring, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering the bundle for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $2000 worth of amazing products for a whopping 97% off!
Free Bonus Offers
Anytime you order the bundle, it comes with $225 worth of bonus products including:
- ePantry – FREE hand soap + $8 credit on one shipment, FREE dish soap + $8 credit on the next shipment, AND 60-day VIP access with FREE shipping ($30 value)
- Plant Therapy – Lemon, lavender and peppermint essential oil set ($22.92 value)
- NaturOli – FREE travel essentials facial set: deep conditioning facial wash (1 oz.), new radiance facial creme (1 oz.), exfoliating walnut scrub (1 oz.) ($16.95 value)
- Bloom Naturals – FREE SPOT treatment for acne & eczema OR a $15 gift certificate toward Bloom Naturals products ($15 value)
- Lexie Naturals – FREE natural care gift set: lip balm (.15 oz.), lotion tube (1 oz.) and trial-size deodorant (.35 oz.) ($15 value)
- Perfect Supplements – $15 gift certificate toward any Perfect Brand product ($15 value)
- Strawesome – $15 gift certificate toward the straws and accessories of your choice ($15 value)
- TriLight Health – FREE 2-oz liquid herbal formula or $15 off larger bottles ($15 value)
- Craftsy – 1 FREE online class ($44.99 value)
- Once a Month Meals – $32 toward OAMM membership + a free mini menu ($35 value)
Why I’m Buying It Again
Oh, and I can’t forget the Plant Therapy webinar and bonus offer (scroll down for details).
- Essential Oils for Families from Jessie at Vintage Remedies ($135.00)
- Healthy Moving Core Workshop from Jennifer at Healthy Moving ($79.00)
- The Herbarium from Marlene at Herbal Academy of New England ($45.00)
- Heal Your Gut from Lee at Supercharged Food ($79.00)
- Get Cultured from Jenny at Nourished Kitchen ($147.00)
eBooks on Essential Oils:
- How to Protect Your Family from Colds and Flu Using Essential Oils from Andrea at Aromahead Institute ($50.00)
- Printable Essential Oil Reference Guide from Mandi at Life Your Way ($7.00)
- The Beginner’s Book of Essential Oils from Christine at Joybilee Farm ($9.97)
- The Truth About Essential Oil Safety from Lea at UsingEOsSafely.com ($9.99)
I love using essential oils in our home and enjoyed learning more about individual oils as well as using essential oils with children and proper diluting methods from my essential oil class from Vintage Remedies last year.
- Beyond the Cereal Box: Gluten-Free and Family-Friendly Recipes for Breakfast from Daniel & Haley at Carrots for Michaelmas ($6.99)
- Herbal Beginnings from Kami at Living Awareness ($9.95)
- Treating Fevers Naturally from Meagan at Growing Up Herbal ($14.97)
- Lacto-Fermentation from Wardeh at Traditional Cooking School ($20.00)
- Oh Lardy’s Guide to Fermenting Fruits and Vegetables from Kelly and Tamara at Oh Lardy ($9.99)
- CROCK’D Slow Cooker Freezer Meals from Kelly at New Leaf Wellness ($9.99)
- Fresh: Nourishing Salads for All Seasons from Kimi at The Nourishing Gourmet ($18.99)
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click “Get my copy now!” to go through their simple 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus products.
- Use their Getting Started Interactive Guides to pick the area you want to tackle first and start making healthy changes!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just 6 days! After Monday night, September 14th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a full 30-day guarantee, so you can know for sure that it’s right for you.
Special Promotion – Two Days Only!
It’s a lot of information, but a great deal.
Don’t wait too long or it’ll be over!