In this Montessori Gift Guide for Two & Three-Year-Old’s you’ll find toys to meet your child’s expanding need for independence and purposeful work. This is a fun age to watch children really begin to work and play, where they initiate and become absorbed in more complicated tasks for extended periods of time.
You’ll find affiliate links in each gift guide, which means if you make a purchase through the link Our Montessori Home will receive a small commission. You’ll be helping support our site and its future endeavors (link to newsletter) and our homeschooling. We appreciate you!
- Rainbow Stacking & Nesting from Little Sapling Toys. This is a fun set to explore balance and order.
- Food Slicing Set from Melissa & Doug. This is a fun set for the aspiring cooks in your home and it’s good practice for Montessori food preparation.
- Hand Kite from Cake in the Morn.
- Crayon Rocks & Paper from For Small Hands. These crayons help encourage a proper pencil grip in young children. Bonus: They’re harder to break.
- Train Set from Melissa & Doug. Such a classic set. Every time I think my kids might be over playing with trains they pull the set back out again.
- Building Blocks from Hape. Every home needs a basic set of wood building blocks.
- Rainbow Acorns from Cake in the Morn. These have been Olivia’s absolute favorite toy this last year. She loves stacking the bowls, pouring, serving, and sorting the acorns. Definitely a hit here.
- Band in a Box from Melissa & Doug. A fun addition to your family dance parties.
- Stacking Train from Melissa & Doug.
- Wooden Emergency Vehicles from Melissa & Doug. These interchangeable, stacking cars are a fun little puzzle.
Don’t forget to check out our other Montessori Christmas Gift Guides for toddlers, preschoolers, 5-7 year olds, as well as gift ideas for families!