I’ve been a little absent with my online world and very present in real life lately, but I wanted to say thank you to the Montessori Print Shop for passing me on the One Lovely Blog Award. I’m honored that you’d think of me!
2. You must mention 7 things about yourself.
3. You must pass the award on to other blogs and let them know they have won the award.
1. Thank youMontessori Print Shop! 🙂
2. Seven things about myself.
– I had my first passport by the time I was a year old.
– Before I discovered Montessori, I was pursuing a degree in English/Secondary Education.
– This isn’t my only blog. I also write about life and faith over here.
– If I wasn’t a teacher/writer, I’d probably be an event planner.
– I go back and forth between wanting to be a city girl and a country girl.
– I’ve lived most of my life within a few miles of the ocean. Only 5 out of 28 years I’ve been landlocked…it feels weird.
– When I graduated high school, I was fluent in Spanish. Now not so much.
3. These are the Montessori blogs I always find inspiring and motivating: