With Thanksgiving just around the corner and an empty morning before us, I decided it was a good time to get in the holiday crafting spirit. This is a really simple craft with just a few preparations and easy for a toddler or preschooler to do.
- construction paper, in a variety of colors
- marker or beaded eyes
- template (I’m working on getting the template up as a pdf. My scanner is broken, but I hope to get it up soon.)
- Cut out the template. Trace on the construction paper and cut. Cut as many feathers you want. We did about 6.
- Glue the caruncle and beak on the head. Then glue the eyes.
- Stick the turkey’s head toward the base of the pinecone and the feathers in the middle of the back.
Ta da! You’re done!